This model has been redesigned to activate at a lower flow rate of .8 GPM as well as updated self diagnostics.
This bundle includes the Eccotemp 45HI-LP and the Eccotemp 4 Vertical Vent Kit.?
The Eccotemp 45HI-LP is the largest indoor model of the Eccotemp tankless line. Rated at impressive 6.8 GPM and 150,000 BTU per hour, the 45HI-LP can meet all the hot-water needs of a standard home or apartment with one or two bathrooms, as well as smaller commercial applications. The compact, wall mounted 45HI-LP is powered by liquid propane and is also split system adaptable, which can further increase efficiency and hot water delivery speed. With its fully automated control system, the Eccotemp 45HI-LP is the ideal choice for any standard sized home.
- Rated for 2-3 applications used simultaneously means that taking a shower and running two sinks at the same time is effortless. The Eccotemp 45 Series is ideal for normal hot water heating applications in ANY size residential single-family home.
- Rated at 6.8 GPM at 140,000 BTU with a temperature rise of 38 degrees this ultra-efficient tankless water heater is ideal for just about every single-family home in the US and Canada. With Advanced incoming and outgoing water temperature sensor technology, you always have total confidence when it comes to safety. With a minimum activation rate at .8 GPM means this tankless water heater is perfect for most low flow applications.
- CSA certified for installation in the US and Canada. This tankless water heater meets and exceeds all safety and efficiency requirements according to the DOE. With an Energy Factor Rating of .82, you can have peace of mind knowing this tankless water heater is ideal for individuals looking to save money.
- Advanced Generation 2 Computer board with high performance processing and smart adjust technology built in. Our proprietary developed programming meets and exceeds today?s consumer demand needs. Easy, affordable 3? stainless steel venting makes the Eccotemp 45 Series tankless water heater economical and affordable to install.
- Best in class 10-year product warranty offers peace of mind that the Eccotemp 45 Series will withstand the time and use you need. The Eccotemp 45 Series can be complemented with our patented one of a kind EZ-Flush descaling kit to ensure your tankless water heater is running at maximum efficiency all year long.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not recommended for elevation above 3000 ft and cannot be used for HYDRONIC SYSTEM, RECIRCULATING or FLOOR HEATING.
Please Note: Failure to clean and descale your water heater quarterly can result in Lime and sediment build up within the heater, which can void your warranty! We recommend using the Eccotemp EZ-Flush System Descaler Kit to ensure a clean, energy efficient, long lasting heater!
The Eccotemp 4 Vertical Vent Kit Bundle?includes:
- 1 x 4 Rain cap
- 1 x 4 Top support/Storm collar
- 1 x 4 Adjustable roof flashing (normal 30 degree flashing)
- 1 x 4 Universal appliance adaptor
- 1 x 4 Back flow preventer
- 1 x 4 Vertical drain pipe
You will need to determine how many additional feet of venting you need and purchase an additional Z-Vent straight pipe. There is a maximum vent run of 20 feet, subtracting 4 feet for every 90 degree elbow in the run. This kit does not include a condensation drain pipe. If you need one, they can be purchased separately.
Z-Vent special gas vent kits are all made of AL-294C stainless steel and are category II/III and UL compliant.
CSA 2714806, Class 2901 85,?Class 2901 05,?Class 2902 93,?Class 2902 13
This product may ship from the US? and may be subject to a duty fee upon arrival.