This bundle includes the Eccotemp EL22i Liquid Propane Tankless Water Heater and the Eccotemp 4 Vertical Vent Kit Bundle.
The?Eccotemp EL22i Liquid Propane Tankless Water Heater is the largest indoor model of the Eccotemp tankless line. This model has a sleek, black tempered glass casing with automatic temperature controls and a touch screen with an LED digital display that shows the output temperature reading and GPM flow rate. The EL22i is rated at an impressive 6.8 gallons per minute and has a maximum BTU rate of 140,000. Whether you use natural gas or liquid propane the EL22i is the perfect solution for all the hot-water needs of a standard home or apartment with one or two bathrooms, as well as smaller commercial applications.
- CSA Certified for US and Canadian use
- Hot water capacity range: 0.8 – 6.8 GPM
- 45-degree rise: 6.8 GPM
- 50-degree rise: 5.0 GPM
- 70-degree rise: 3.4 GPM
- Digital Remote?available for purchase separately
- Liquid Propane-Powered
- 110-volt UL Listed Power Cord
- Activation Flow: 0.8 GPM
- Maximum Flow Rate: 6.8 GPM
- Energy Factor: 0.80
- Energy Rating: 82%
- Minimum/Maximum?Gas Rate: 26,000 – 140,000 BTUs
- 4 Venting Required
- EL22i Indoor Liquid Propane Tankless Water Heater
- Instruction Manual
- Installation Hardware
- Gas Appliance Shut-Off
- Temperature & Pressure-Relief Valve (Included in Canadian shipments only)
- 10 Year Warranty on Heat Exchanger
- 5 Year Warranty on Parts
The Eccotemp 4 Vertical Vent Kit includes:
- 1 x 4 Rain cap
- 1 x 4 Top support/Storm collar
- 1 x 4 Adjustable roof flashing (normal 30 degree flashing)
- 1 x 4 Universal appliance adaptor
- 1 x 4 Back flow preventer
- 1 x 4 Vertical drain pipe
You will need to determine how many additional feet of venting you need and purchase an additional Z-Vent straight pipe. There is a maximum vent run of 20 feet, subtracting 4 feet for every 90 degree elbow in the run. This vent kit does not include a condensation drain pipe. If you need one, they are available for purchase separately.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not recommended for elevation above 3,000 ft and cannot be used for HYDRONIC SYSTEM, RECIRCULATING or FLOOR HEATING.
Please Note: Failure to clean and descale your water heater quarterly can result in Lime and sediment build up within the heater, which can void your warranty! We recommend using our?Eccotemp EZ-Flush System Descaler Kit to ensure a clean, energy efficient, long lasting heater!
Class 2901 85
Class 2901 05
Class 2902 93
Class 2902 13